Last revised: 3 October, 2019
Grandma’s Kitchen Indian Restaurant.
- Under the Australian Privacy Principle Grandma’s Kitchen is responsible to protect your personal information.
We strongly advise you to review the website that you visit because www.grandmaskitchen.net.au may have links with other websites.
Using and disclosing your information
- We may use your personal information generally for marketing only if have given interest or approval.
- We may share your information who is providing services to Grandma’s Kitchen and also we may share with Marketing, logistics, technology support and
payment gateway. We may share your information overseas with our service partners (including India, China, and New Zealand)
- Grandma’s Kitchen may use and disclose your personal information for purpose of providing goods and services that you requested.
- When you sign up or register with Grandma’s Kitchen you approve to Grandma’s Kitchen using your personal information such as your email addresses, for direct marketing use only. The direct marketing involves sending you specials and deals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You can stop receiving emails or direct marketing communication anytime. Our digital marketing team will fulfil your requirement at any given point of time.
- Grandma’s Kitchen Indian Restaurant will disclose your personal information for the purpose only which it was collected.
Safekeeping of your personal information
- Grandma’s Kitchen takes serious steps to keep your personal information safe. When we no longer need your personal information we will discard it in a safe manner.
Access and change of your personal information procedure
- We shall allow an individual access to the personal information and you can request any particular information access request by sending
email to email@example.com or Shop 1/480 King St, Newtown NSW 2042
- Grandma’s Kitchen takes reasonable steps to correct your personal information to disclose under various circumstances.
You may also write to us to request to correct your personal information.
- You have certain rights to access the personal information that we collected under the Australian Privacy act.
Gathering of Personal Information
- Grandma’s Kitchen may gather or collect the personal information for the use of conducting our online business and as online service provider.
The personal information which we collect from you is the information you give us when you, Contact us, Sign up or register, Complete the transaction and Subscribe.
- If we collect information about an individual from someone Grandma’s Kitchen will make sure that the individual is aware of that matter as per this policy.
- Mostly we will collect the information from individuals. On the process of information collection, we will explain why do we collect, what purpose
do we use and where else do we use information in different circumstances.
- We will collect the personal information from our website or during the transaction in our website, even if they are not customers of Grandma’s Kitchen.
We may use the cookies to collect the following information :-
- Your computer’s internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Web pages visited and spent most of the time;
- How you were referred to each web page;
- Your computer browser type; and
- Your computer (OS) Operating System;
- The personal information which we will collect but not limited to;
- Payment details;
- Contact address (home or billing), contact number and email address; and
- The other information which we will collect is at the time of transactions or payment process.